Balkanskidom - Göç edemeyeceğiniz tek adres...  

Geri git   Balkanskidom - Göç edemeyeceğiniz tek adres... > Dom altında her şey yerli yerinde > Seljak muhabbeti > Sinema, Tv ...Tiyatro > Balkan sineması
Yardım Seljak Listesi Radio and TV Forumları Okundu Kabul Et

Balkan sineması Herkes kusturica'yı tanıyor ya peki diğerleri? Balkanlarda yapılmış nice filmler, tarihçeleri ve patlamış mısır...

Cevapla

Seçenekler Stil
Alt 25. February 2011, 13:53   #1
šarenalaža
Seljak Sa Macugom

šarenalaža - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)

Üyelik tarihi: Apr 2007
Mesajlar: 2.720
Seljak 725 Mesaj için 1.874 Teşekkür aldı.
This message has been thanked: 3 times
Seljak 22 Mesajda 36 Defa Eksilendi!
šarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutar
Vlado Jovanovski (Владо Јовановски)

Bir çoğumuz onu Balcancan, Macedonian Saga, Zbogum na dvaesetiot vek - Goodbye, 20th Century, The Great Water ve Dust filmlerinden tanıyoruz.

Balcancan'da Trendafil Karanfilov , Macedonian Saga da Nevzet , Zbogum na dvaesetiot vek te The Prophet, Dust'ta ise Öğretmen rollerinden tanıdığımız 1967 doğumlu aktör Üsküp/ Makedonyada yaşıyor .

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Bal-Can-Can filminden bir sahne...

Filmografisi :

* Time of the Comet (2008)
* The Secret Book (2006)
* Bal-Can-Can (2005)
* Mirage (2004)
* The Great Water (2004)
* Dust (2001)
* Veta (2001)
* Zbogum na dvaesetiot vek (1998)
* Preku ezeroto (1997)
* Angeli na otpad (1995)
* Makedonska saga (1993)
* Svetlo sivo (1993)
* Slovenski Orfej (1992) (TV)

Dust Filminden bir Sahne Nikolina Kujaca ile.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0431320/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlado_Jovanovski

Rengarenk dünyada bir adam gezer,
ne zengin, ne fakir, ne mümin, ne zındık,
hiçbir gerçeğe dalkavukluk etmez,
hiçbir yasağı tanımaz...
Bu alacalı dünyada kimdir bu adam, cesur ve üzgün?

Konu šarenalaža tarafından (25. February 2011 Saat 15:39 ) değiştirilmiştir..
šarenalaža isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Alt 25. February 2011, 14:31   #2
šarenalaža
Seljak Sa Macugom

šarenalaža - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)

Üyelik tarihi: Apr 2007
Mesajlar: 2.720
Seljak 725 Mesaj için 1.874 Teşekkür aldı.
This message has been thanked: 4 times
Seljak 22 Mesajda 36 Defa Eksilendi!
šarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutaršarenalaža de yetenek var...yürü be seni kim tutar
Cevap: Vlado Jovanovski (Владо Јовановски)

Interview With Vlado Jovanovski
Feb 2011 / Skopje Macedonia

Balkanskidom : Actor in theatre and in movie. What do you prefer more?
Vlado Jovanovski : Both. But, to be sincere - movie.

Balkanskidom : Why?
Vlado Jovanovski : I was born in Probishtip, where was no theatre. There's a cinema, which this year will celebrate 60 years anniversary. That means, since 1951 we have only one cinema which is architehnology wonderful, with first floor, with orcestra stage ... and so on. Unfortunately, now is not with high tehnology. But, I spend my childhood watching movies, specific for that period, in categories. And my first love with acting art is true movie.
But, theatre is my need, because of mental hygienic. In theater there's a continuous way of creating roles, from the beginning till the end there's no stopping.

Balkanskidom : Your past you have a few movie realizations. What was your motivation to start filming?
Vlado Jovanovski : When I was a student, Jugoslavia failed. Among that, the movie funds failed which were mutual for all 6 republics. Macedonia, like in other areas, thus in movies, was emptied.
But, with some small budget was filmed "Makedonska saga" directed by, pokojniot Branko Gapo.
"Makedonska saga" for those that don't know, is a one story for Romeo and Juliet, for there forbidden love.
Macedonian christian or orthodox is falling in love with a girl Macedonian muslim and the problems that are made from there's families because of the traditional seeing of marriage. That is a movie, important for our history, because it is a first movie in independent Macedonia ( the premiere i think it was somewhere in 1992 on "Brakja Miladinovci" festival in Bitola. In that movie i played my first role.
Otherwise Saga means a story. Somehow that Macedonian story, leaves still on Balcan.

Balkanskidom : What do you think personally, of the movie production here in Macedonia?
Vlado Jovanovski : The past year will be remembered as year with higher range of finances that were invested in movie production from the state. For two projects that were approved the maximum was given from the state for movie, for movies: "The third half time" from Darko Mitevski and "The story from wild west" from Stole Popov, both historical movies. Every government will be obligated to pass this maximum. There for I'm optimist in that field of movies in our country.This year should be filmed more movies: "The Balcan is not dead" from Aleksandar Popov, "Children of the winter sun" from Antonio Mitrikjeski, and those that are still in preparations. And I think that better times for Macedonian movie are coming.

Balkanskidom :The movie was filmed in Montenegro called " The gospel from Jovan". Tell as something more about the movie you are filming at the moment? What does it mean for you? What is " The gospel of Jovan"?
Vlado Jovanovski : That is a working name of the movie. I don't know how will be named afterwords. It is about one screenplay which is hold up from the film festival in Sarajevo, as one of the 12 best screenplays in Northeast Europe. The screenplay is written from the director of the movie Nemanja Bechanovich who is assistant in Cetin film school in Montenegro. I hope that movie will be good, because of the modern screenplay, it might happen in every part of the world an it is not even connected with the costums from Montenegro.

I hope the movie will be finished till film festival in Sarajevo, where we will have the chance to watch it.

Balkanskidom : What exactly is your part in the movie?
Vlado Jovanovski : I play a man, that is in love in his tradition of life, a man who didn't read a single book in his life, a man who doesn't know how to read or write. And other members of his family are illiterate. Among them a man is coming to write a novel and is looking for an inspiration. There's the hole conflict between the literacy and the illiteracy.

Balkanskidom : How much your movies are local (Macedonian) or they are more collective?
Vlado Jovanovski : I had the luck to play in films that were upgraded in world's cinematograpy. For that I'm happy that my movies are universal and belong to the hole world.

Balkanskidom : 'Illusion' is still nominated for grand pri in film festival in Tokyo and debi for Ristanovski. This movie was awarded for The Best movie in World film festival "Anchorage" in 2005.As from the present distance, how do you see this movie after 6 years of his filming?What was his value than, and what is now? How much actual is in today in our sociable system?
Vlado Jovanovski : It is a hard movie, as the hard transition in Macedonia.
But why was so successfull? Probably, because it was sincere.
And sincerity knows to be very cruel also. It is an sincere movie, that much sincere and true that when you watch it you feel pain.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Balkanskidom : Favourite drama, author...
Vlado Jovanovski : Goran Stefanovski, Dejan Dukovski, Venko Andonovski.

Balkanskidom : Why?
Vlado Jovanovski : Damned are precise, to core! They have a destiny, that what is human, that what is universal.

Balkanskidom : How do you spend your free time?
Vlado Jovanovski : I'm free even when I'm working. (He's laughing)
I use my free time to escape from town, in nature with my family and my friends. The day spend in nature i remember, but the days spend in town somehow are or the same or alike. All that what i don't find in urban areas, I look for in nature.

Balkanskidom :What mostly are fascinated by?
Vlado Jovanovski : Lately in good wine. Aren't the truth is in wine! In Macedonia there are a lot of good wines what means that the truth is in on our side.

Balkanskidom :How will you describe yourself in a few words?
Vlado Jovanovski : A rich man, the owner of the Venec golden leo.!!!

Balkanskidom :How will you remember the past year and what are your hopes for this year?
Vlado Jovanovski : They say it is not wise to plan and it is stupid to remember. It is privilege to live in presents.
But, from the last year I would separate the movie "The gospel of Joan" and around ten spots that I've shoot on different locations in Macedonia named " Explore Macedonia".
In new year I expect health, luck, good thoughts, good roles in good movies and a loots of, lots of money!!

Interview Team :
Dragana Evtimova
Cevat Güngör
Adelaid Karisik

From Macedonian to English Translate:
Dragica Jankulovska

Balkanskidom Official Facebook Page :
http://www.facebook.com/?tid=1015014...38515506213264

Facebook group :
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...2131896&v=wall

Rengarenk dünyada bir adam gezer,
ne zengin, ne fakir, ne mümin, ne zındık,
hiçbir gerçeğe dalkavukluk etmez,
hiçbir yasağı tanımaz...
Bu alacalı dünyada kimdir bu adam, cesur ve üzgün?

Konu šarenalaža tarafından (12. July 2013 Saat 09:22 ) değiştirilmiştir..
šarenalaža isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Cevapla

Konuyu Toplam 1 Üye okuyor. (0 Kayıtlı üye ve 1 Misafir)

Seçenekler
Stil

Eğer var ise yetkileriniz
Yeni Mesaj yazma yetkiniz aktif değil dir.
Mesajlara Cevap verme yetkiniz aktif değil dir.
Eklenti ekleme yetkiniz aktif değil dir.
Kendi Mesajınızı değiştirme yetkiniz aktif değil dir.

Smileler Açık
[IMG] Kodları Açık
HTML-KodlarıKapalı

Benzer Konular
Konu Konuyu Başlatan Forum Cevaplar Son Mesaj
Makedonca (Македонски) šLjiVoVicA Dilbilgisi&Sözlükler 38 7. March 2013 22:29
Болен Дојчин (Bolen Dojcin) šLjiVoVicA Makedonya Tarihi 1 18. May 2009 13:22

Bütün Zaman Ayarları WEZ +2 olarak düzenlenmiştir. Şu Anki Saat: 07:02 .